Unicaps is a unified Python API for CAPTCHA solving services.
- A unified Python interface that is independent of the service used
- Uses native service protocol/endpoints (eg, no needs in patching hosts file)
- Has both synchronous and asynchronous client
- Supports 10 types of CAPTCHAs
- Supports 7 CAPTCHA solving services
- Written Pythonic way and is intended for humans
from unicaps import CaptchaSolver, CaptchaSolvingService solver = CaptchaSolver(CaptchaSolvingService.TWOCAPTCHA, api_key="<PLACE_YOUR_API_KEY_HERE>") solver.get_balance() 2.84161 solved = solver.solve_image_captcha(open("captcha.jpg", "rb"), is_phrase=False, is_case_sensitive=True) solved.solution.text 'w93Bx' solved.cost 0.00078 solved.report_good() True